In some cases, it can be helpful to boost your Facebook post. For example, if one of your posts has an organic result, it’s a strong sign that the content will work well as an ad that you can promote to a cold audience.
Here are a few instances where it's worth promoting a Facebook post.:
- Boosting posts that get better than average engagement organically
- Boosting posts that contain important announcements, like events or limited time only sales
- Boosting your best-performing Instagram content as Facebook ads
- Boosting posts to custom or lookalike audiences
- Automate post boosting so it all happens without a second thought
The first two scenarios are easy to perform with the parent tool to increase Facebook posts, but the last three will require a third-party tool